THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Photobucket

2010年11月8日 星期一

To Sum1.....

Is my fst tym write english blog at here....hehe(^.^)
Wanna tell "sum1".....
I din't hv interest 2 c ur profile....
If i hv interest sure will add u~
No nid sneaking like a thief steal tin....
But reli sorry.....
I din't hv any interest wanna b fren vif u.....
Coz starting u lying 2 me...
So i can't b fren vif FAKER.....
N u....
No nid waste ur tym 2 do de rubbish tin & write de rubbish note 4 me~
Bcoz of u....
Many fren sked me worry @ feel upset abt tis case.....
Nw i wanna tell 2 all my lovely fren....
Thx 4 all ur support!!!!
I'll rmb it.....^^
But wish u all dun help "her" pass msg 4 me jor....
Make me so b vexed(Fan~).......
I won't feel suffer 4 tis rubbish tin...
I won't hear other ppl to let me say "her" bad tin....
I jz say wat i hear wat i c.....Lol^^
N i wanna clear up 1 tin.....
I din sneaking go 2 c "her" profile....
I dunno "she" is dunno Chinese @ misunderstand my means.....
I write.....i saw her "BLOG" bcoz gt ppl share it her "BLOG"....
Not i sneaking go 2 c la....haiz>.<
C her blog 4 wat ?!? Gt any benefit ?!?
My answer is NO...........
Sorry 2 "sum1"....
Waste ur tym 2 try make me upset,
But can't success tim.....
Coz i hapi till nw✿◕‿◕✿
All my fren.....wish u all dun kepo jor.....
No nid like a postman send her status 2 me ya....
I dun1 ppl misunderstand me sneaking go c her profile.....
Haha.....Thx all 2 viewing my blog....
Wish u all hapi like me.....^^
Hv a 9s day guy.....=D

2 评论:

cyndimissu (^.^)v 提到...

Enen..Dun care tht bad person.. Now u had a happy life again a~~ haha

匿名 提到...

Chill la~chill la~
We always support you!
You are the best!
That "bad person" will get bad luck if still write u,coz we know her heart is bad oso~
God bless u,u get ur lover back~
Bcoz god konw u are great & kind ppl~

~KENJI~